42 Colesbrook Drive,
Byford, WA 6122
$1,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 277542
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Located in the much sought after Glades Estate, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has the lot
* Spacious master bedroom includes his and hers walk- in robes
* 3 well sized bedrooms all have built in robes
* 5 burner gas cooktop and wide electric oven
* Tiled throughout and carpets to bedrooms
* Walk-in linen cupboard
* Solar panels provide electricity to the house
* Gas bayonets to the alfresco and family room
* Reticulation form part of this great home
* Close to shops, schools and parks
* Pets on Application
To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
1. Select Sign Up and proceed to create a Renter profile with your email address, you will be sent a confirmation email to log in. Check your Junk folder for the email.
2. You will be required to submit a reference request for your Professional, Employment and Residential references via Tenant Options.
3. To add a joint applicant select ADD applicant, once you have completed your profile, once all profiles are completed you will be able to apply for a property by clicking APPLY for a Property button on the Applications page.
4. When searching for a property, start typing the address and it will appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts.
Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Byford
Lifestyle in Byford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 42 Colesbrook Drive, Byford before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how