42 Brunskill Road,
Lake Albert, NSW 2650
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4562392
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LAKE ALBERT FAMILY HOME
Located in popular Lake Albert, enjoy summer by the pool. Behind the privacy of an established hedge, the home is only a short 550m walk to Lake Village Shopping Centre. Enjoy all that the lake has to offer with parks and popular walking tracks. This is a sought after property in a sought after suburb.
- Featuring four bedrooms with built in wardrobes to three. The second large living area has the option of being a 5th bedroom.
- The kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooking and ample storage.
- Main bathroom with bath, frameless shower screen and separate toilet.
- Two large living areas and an additional toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout and a gas bayonet heater.
- The rear yard is low maintenance with room to entertain and enjoy the inground pool.
- Extra width single carport with room for additional off street parking
- Garden shed and storage room.
*Pets considered on Application*
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE
Click 'book inspection' and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
If there is no book inspection button please go to our website at www.waggawagga.ljhooker.com.au and click the 'book inspection' button to register a time that suits you.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Albert
Lifestyle in Lake Albert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lake Albert? 42 Brunskill Road, Lake Albert could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.