42 Bayley Drive,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4178470
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The perfect family entertainer!
Fantastic 3 bedroom home looking for it's new family!
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- 2 Bathrooms with separate shower and bath.
- Comforted throughout by Gas Ducted Heating, Ceiling Fans and Air Conditioning
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining area
- Kitchen with Electric Cooking Appliances, Dishwasher, Ample bench space and Serving window directly out to entertaining area.
- Fully Powered and lockable workshop / Garage.
- Fantastic entertaining area all under cover with Built in Bar, heating, couches and TV (All to stay.
- Located in a quiet court close to playgrounds, child care centres and shops.
For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833 or Elise Plant on 0457 999 110.
To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Traralgon? 42 Bayley Drive, Traralgon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.