42/22-26 Corrimal Street,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4548862
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A lifestyle you can't beat..
This two bedroom fully furnished apartment showcases stunning ocean views throughout. It is located in the popular "Creston" building in North Wollongong.
The property features:
- Tiled living area
- Large wrap around balcony
- Modern kitchen with all appliances
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Tidy bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Two secure basement car spaces
This is one not to miss, being only a short stroll away from Wollongong Beaches, Stuart Park, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
Please submit an enquiry to register for a viewing time or commence your application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Wollongong is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 42/22-26 Corrimal Street, Wollongong.