42/16A Chapel Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4064043
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SLEEK, FUNKY PAD IN ART DECO BUILDING.
Ideally located between Carlisle St and Chapel St, this generous, light-filled freshly painted 2 bedroom apartment with new carpet is ready for you to move in!
Located at the front with incredible views over the neighbourhood & out to the Bay, this spacious apartment features
Modern style kitchen with electric cooktop & oven. Amazing storage with built in fridge space & European laundry
Huge open plan living and dining with New York style windows looking out to bay & access to private balcony for Summer nights with a cocktail.
Large master bedroom with incredible outlook
Built in robe storage in hallway
Central bathroom with large walk in shower
Second bedroom with built in bed base and storage for maximum convenience.
Among the highlights is car park, balcony, lift access, intercom & swimming pool
With trams at your doorstep and vibrant cafes, restaurants, and bars just a short stroll away, coming out of Lockdown never felt more convenient.
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3. Make an online enquiry to the Property Manager
4. Our LongView Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 42/16A Chapel Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda. This unfurnished property includes pool and will welcome your furry friends.