$520 - $540 Per Week
42/16-18 Brunswick Parade,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2021
Rent ID: 4557043
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Renovated Two Bedroom Apartment In Quiet Cul-de-Sac - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
This renovated modern two bedroom apartment perfectly positioned on the top floor in a quiet and leafy block is located just moments away from schools, shops and Ashfield station.
- Brand new timber like flooring
- Freshly painted throughout
- Open plan living and dining with access to spacious balcony space
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins, main with walk-in
- Main bedroom with en-suite and double shower
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench top and dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with quality fixtures
- Internal laundry with dryer, tenants to bring their own washing machine
- Single Security carspace plus a lockable storage cage
- Gas bayonet fitting in lounge room for heating
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners' expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Ashfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 42/16-18 Brunswick Parade, Ashfield.