42/1324 Hay Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3659524
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LARGE BALCONY, DISHWASHER & AIR CONDITIONING
This chic development has cutting edge architectural design, luxury finishes & a superb location. At the corner of Hay & Thomas Street is AXIOM. Located on the edge of West Perth and providing a spectacular aspect overlooking Subiaco.
A stroll to Kings Park Tennis Club & Next Generation Health Club. Fine dining, bars, pubs, restaurants as well as boutique shops in West Perth & Subiaco are all close by.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, soft closing cabinetry, glass splashback, dishwasher and microwave
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining with air conditioning and balcony access
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe, balcony access, air conditioning and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and balcony access
- Bathroom / laundry with storage space and dryer provided
- Large 27m2 balcony
- 4m2 lock-up storeroom
- 1x secure, undercover car bay
*Please note, photos used are of a different apartment within the building with an identical layout. Apartment outlook differs from the pictures.
Sorry, no pets. 12 month lease preferred.
Register your interest now to view this amazing property! Contact Loren on the details above.
*Note: It is important that you select the Book Inspection Time button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no Book Inspection Time option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 42/1324 Hay Street, West Perth. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how