42/150 Wigram Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4444100
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Split level townhouse with leafy courtyard
Two bedroom townhouse in quiet place, close to shops, transport and restaurants.
- large kitchen with stainless appliances
- Very spacious open plan lounge and dining room leading onto a leafy courtyard overlooking the reserve
- Two generous sized bedrooms. Main bedroom with built in robe and balcony
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Undercover car space
- Access to apartment via Minogue Crescent
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
42/150 Wigram Road, Glebe, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glebe.