$590 per week.
4107/108 Albert Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1865496
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED ON TOP FLOOR IN HISTORIC FESTIVAL TOWERS IN THE HEART OF THE CBD. PACK YOUR CAR AND MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
FULLY FURNISHED ON TOP FLOOR IN HISTORIC FESTIVAL TOWERS IN THE HEART OF THE CBD.
Perched high on the top floor with river views is this well maintained and exclusive, fully furnished apartment.
- Large open plan living / dining.
- Enclosed balcony as well as open balcony overlooking the Brisbane River.
- Modern, well equipped kitchen with quality European appliances.
- Master bedroom has large walk in robe and en-suite with extra large shower.
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer.
- Good sized bedrooms, both with wardrobe spaces.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- One secure car park with bonus secure storage cage.
Festival Towers building facilities include a pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ area. In the perfect city heart location, all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is at your fingertips with Queen Street Mall just 200m away.
Situated in the centre of the CBD, everything is at your fingertips. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
DO NOT DELAY! Book an inspection straight away to avoid disappointment.
Private viewings available Monday to Saturday. To book a time to inspect,call the office on (07) 3262 2907 or 0412 346 464.
*please note furniture has been updated since photos.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Picture yourself living at 4107/108 Albert Street, Brisbane City. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, alarm system, and intercom.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how