41 Strickland Drive,
Boorooma, NSW 2650
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2021
Rent ID: 4669248
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family home
Located in the sought after suburb of Boorooma, this beautiful family home has it all. Only 10 minutes from central Wagga Wagga and minutes from both primary and high schools as well as Charles Sturt University. This house is in the perfect location for you! Also featuring:
- Four generous bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen. Second living area at front of property.
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and four burner gas cooking.
- Modern bathroom with large bath.
- External access laundry with ample storage and bench space.
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling for year round comfort..
- Rear covered patio perfect for entertaining.
- Double remote controlled garage with drive through access to backyard.
- Large back yard with automatic watering system and easy to maintain gardens.
*Pets considered on application
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE
Click 'book inspection' and we will instantly respond with available inspection times.
If there is no book inspection button please go to our website at www.waggawagga.ljhooker.com.au and click the 'book inspection' button to register a time that suits you.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boorooma
Lifestyle in Boorooma
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 41 Strickland Drive, Boorooma. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.