41 Somers Street,
Belmont, WA 6104
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3820293
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Comfy Home. Lawn Mowing Included
Home Open Saturday 23rd May 10.00am - 10.15am
ALSO View By Appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register to view email@example.com with full name, email and phone number
Outside dogs will be considered upon application, cats are welcome
* Lawn Mowing is included
* 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets.
* Reverse cycle split A/C in master bedroom.
* Reverse cycle split A/C in lounge room.
* Shower over bath.
* Timber look laminate flooring throughout.
* Solar hot water system.
* Single carport under main roof.
* Enormous part gable rear patio over paving.
* Big shed
A very comfortable 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom (2 x WC) brick and tile home with 2 x split system air conditioning and low maintenance timber look laminate flooring throughout. A huge undercover outdoor area is perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
Situated in a super handy location, near bus routes and close to primary schools, local parks and airport facilities. This is a perfect FIFO location. The property is located some 9km from the CBD and only a short stroll to the Belvidere Street shopping precinct. The Belmont Forum, DFO, future Redcliffe train station, Costco, Swan River and Ascot Racecourse are only minutes away.
Application forms are only available at time of viewing and only fully completed RealtyWest application forms will be accepted. Bond $1320 Pet Bond $260 Available now.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmont
Lifestyle in Belmont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 41 Somers Street, Belmont before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how