41 Purchas Street,
Werribee, VIC 3030
Rent ID: 3456915
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Home & Spacious backyard in Quiet Locale.
LJ Hooker Werribee/Hoppers Crossing presents 41 Purchas Street, Werribee. This brightly lit & conveniently located home, renovated in 2018 is situated in a lovely central location, close to schools, shops & local amenities.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING INSPECTIONS*
By registering your details you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time. If we do not receive any registrations for an inspection time, please note the inspection may not proceed. To book your inspection, select �Book An Inspection Time� in the Open For Inspections Times section on this page. If the times provided to not suit, please contact us on 03 9748 5888.
- Comprising of 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and Master with Walk In Robe.
- Kitchen with ample storage and 900mm appliances
- Adjoining meals/family area with separate L shaped lounge (or formal dining with attached lounge).
- Centrally located bathroom with bedrooms surrounding.
- Well kept exterior offers pergola area, perfect for outdoor entertaining, generous sized garage/shed which is accessible via front gate just rear of double carport at the front of the property.
Short walk to Westgrove & Bethany Primary Schools & Wyndham Central College, with public transport almost at your doorstep. Access via short drive to Werribee or Hoppers Crossing Stations as well as Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and Sims supermarket."
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Werribee
Lifestyle in Werribee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 41 Purchas Street, Werribee is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how