41 Nelson Street,
Gordon, NSW 2072
$8,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3128031
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Executive Period Home with Tennis Court
Located in one of the most sought-after streets in Gordon, this fully renovated period home epitomises gracious, grand living. Accessed via remote gates and a sweeping circular driveway, the home is set amongst immaculately manicured gardens, and boasts a circular heated plunge-pool with swim jets and spa + a full sized synthetic tennis court.
* Substantial living and entertaining areas including a formal lounge (with open fireplace) , formal dining & family room, plus rumpus/5th bedroom,
* Study or 4th bedroom,
* Modern new kitchen with stainless steel appliances,
* Polished timber flooring throughout,
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning,
* Remote alarm, remote entry gate, double carport + additional off street parking,
* Master Bedroom with spacious bright ensuite,
* 3 bathrooms plus powder room,
* Pool & Garden Maintenance are included
* Pets are considered on application.
This stunning home is situated just a short walk to rail and is positioned within close proximity to many of the North Shore's best private and public schools including Ravenswood, PLC, Knox Grammar and falls within the Killara High catchment.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU. To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to www.realestate.com.au and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
DISCLAIMER: CENTURY 21 Northside does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this brochure. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gordon
Lifestyle in Gordon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with . 41 Nelson Street, Gordon is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how