41 Mullens Street,
Hawthorne, QLD 4171
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4578868
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive 3 Bedroom Home in Prime Location | Furnished
41 Mullens Street, Hawthorne, was designed with luxury in mind, boasting 2.7m ceilings, plenty of natural lighting, luxurious furnishings and requires bare minimum maintenance. The exquisite layout effortlessly flows the kitchen, to the living, to the outdoor spaces, all while perfectly separating these rooms from the 3 generously sized bedrooms.
This fully furnished home is the perfect opportunity for professional couples, home renovators, families with mature aged children and interstate travellers looking to move into one of Hawthorns most executively furnished homes.
This luxurious home features:
- 3 large bedrooms, all fitted with floor to ceiling wardrobes
- Master bedroom featured walk-in robe and ensuite with bath, double vanity and double showers
- Large courtyard (downstairs) and two balconies upstairs provides excellent entertainment and relaxation options
- The two downstairs bedrooms open out to a shared courtyard and feature built in study nooks
- Modern kitchen with all new Miele appliances including Steam Oven, Wired Microwave Oven and Conventional Oven, Food Warmer, Integrated Stay Fresh Refrigerator, and Integrated Dishwasher and Low Profile 5 Burner Gas Cooktop
- Equipped with Super Inverter Daikin ducted 5 zoned air conditioning, and Italian Vento Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Vibrant Blackbutt timber flooring throughout with 2.7m high ceilings
- Fully fenced, with Intercom, and wired Security, and 2 lock up garages and 2 carspaces
- Low maintenance living spaces with monthly gardening included.
Positioned in the heart of Hawthorne, Mullens street is just a short stroll to everything the suburb has to offer including the restaurants, cafes and amenities of Hawthorne Road and Riding Road, Hawthorne Cineplex, Hawthorne and Balmoral Park, and Hawthorne Ferry Terminal.
This incredible property is truly one of a kind so apply now while you still can!
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorne
Lifestyle in Hawthorne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system and air-conditioning. 41 Mullens Street, Hawthorne is perfect for the growing family.