41 Mary Street,
Beacon Hill, NSW 2100
$2,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4444825
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful with Sweeping Views To Ocean
In a quiet and private location enjoying stunning views is this light and bright upper duplex with a large covered terrace and parking for up to two medium cars. Water usage included.
- A generous sized lounge and separate dining room area opening to terrace
- Three good bedrooms with built-ins
- Separate study area
- Original bathroom and separate toilet
- Good size kitchen including dishwasher, Electric cooktop, oven and range hood.
- Freshly painted and new plush carpet
Preferred lease; 12 months
Sorry, no pets
Arranging an inspection with Rightside is easy. Simply register for one of our advertised inspection times or make a request for another time that suits you. If you are planning on attending one of our inspections, please do register to ensure that you are notified of any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beacon Hill
Lifestyle in Beacon Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beacon Hill? 41 Mary Street, Beacon Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.