41 Koala Way,
Horsley Park, NSW 2175
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4174199
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Home
This beautifully presented home has recently been renovated. It has new carpet throughout, freshly painted, new ducted air condition unit. Three large bedrooms all with built-ins, spacious kitchen and dining area, separate lounge, large front and rear balconies overlooking easy to maintain yard, high ceilings throughout, double garage in a quiet location.
No smoking inside. No Pets allowed.
2 Garage spaces
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Horsley Park
Lifestyle in Horsley Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
41 Koala Way, Horsley Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Horsley Park.