41 Kinglake Street,
North Kellyville, NSW 2155
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2022
Rent ID: 4720968
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful family Home
Quietly nestled in the beautiful, growing North Kellyville, this lovely sunlit, double storey home has everything to suit the family.
- Separate and Spacious living and dining areas
- Modern Gas Kitchen with walk in Pantry
- Upstairs Rumpus Area with Balcony
- Bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Covered Alfresco onto a huge grassed backyard
- Double auto-garage with internal access to the house
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
The home is within short driving distance to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Kellyville Plaza, it's also within easy access to multiple bus services and the future North West Rail Link.
Please contact one of our friendly team members to secure your viewing on 02 8883 4033 today!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Kellyville
Lifestyle in North Kellyville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 41 Kinglake Street, North Kellyville before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.