41 Greenhaven Drive,
Greenvale, VIC 3059
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3250167
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN HOME | UMBRA ESTATE | CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
Nestled in this sought after location only a short distance from the Greenvale shopping precinct this beautiful family home is sure to please.
* Master Bedroom with ensuite & walk in robes
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and an abundance of storage
* Light and Bright open plan living & dining area
* Separate 2nd living area perfect for the kids or adult sanctuary
* Further 3 good sized bedrooms all with Built in Robes
* Central bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Beautiful alfresco area with ceiling fan
* Low maintenance landscaped front and rear yard
* Double lock up remote garage.
Additional features include Holland blinds throughout, ducted heating and split system air conditioning.
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
If the property is brand new, please note that we may require up to 7 days from application acceptance to ensure the property is available for occupation. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
Floor Plans & Photos
Please note, floor plans are indicative sizes only. If your choice of property is dependant of certain room sizes, please ensure that you take your own measurements.
Photo's used for this advertising are to reflect the layout of this property as this property is still under construction. Internal colour scheme & inclusions may vary slightly.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenvale
Lifestyle in Greenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 41 Greenhaven Drive, Greenvale is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how