41 Barber Drive,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4580961
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the Cambridge Estate! APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
LJ Hooker Werribee presents 41 Barber Drive, Hoppers Crossing. This four bedroom, single storey brick home is ideally located in the Prestigious Cambridge Estate. Offering the very best of great local amenities around as well as a relaxed lifestyle.
*Register Your Private Appointment*
Please click on the Request An Inspection button and select from an Inspection Day and Time to book your private appointment. If there is no time available or suitable, please contact the first agent listed on this property to book your private appointment.
- Boasting four spacious bedrooms with built in robes serviced by a central bathroom with two way access and a separate toilet/powder room.
- The kitchen is fitted with appliances and dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and breakfast bar.
- Two living areas including a separate lounge and a large open plan living/dining area.
- Large backyard with under cover area and garden shed.
- Extra features include split system, fully fenced rear yard, double carport with potential to fit 4 cars, floorboards and much more!
Ideally located about 32km from Melbourne's CBD, within a short drive or walk to local schools, shopping centres including Pacific Werribee, parks and public transport including bus stops and Hoppers Crossing Station. Perfect for families, this home is zoned to Cambridge Primary School & Hoppers Crossing Secondary College.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. School zoning stated on findmyschool.vic.gov.au as at 17/09/2021 and subject to change.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 41 Barber Drive, Hoppers Crossing is unfurnished and available to rent.