41 Albert Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st June 2021
Rent ID: 4452202
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented two bedroom plus study terrace
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Erskineville sits this beautifully presented two or three bedroom terrace. Stylish updates to a lovely period home and an enviable lifestyle address just a stroll to Erskineville Road cafes, entertainment options, city trains and Erskineville Public School.
- Two large bedrooms plus one large study or generous third bedroom
- Master bedroom with rare leafy district views, huge velux powered skylight
- All bedrooms with wardrobes
- Sunny north-facing open plan living/dining area
- Generous modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benches, European appliances, and ample storage
- Hardwood floors and downlights throughout
- Gas heating, air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Gas infinity hot water
- Updated bathroom with claw foot bath
- Large attic under-eaves storage for bulky items
- Paved backyard with leafy gardens
- Separate updated laundry/storage room
- Rear lane access to backyard
- Classic historic facade with iron lace balcony and front porch
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Erskineville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 41 Albert Street, Erskineville.