41 Abbott Lane,
Dungog, NSW 2420
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th April 2021
Rent ID: 4204647
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom cottage available soon
2 bedroom cottage available soon in quiet location featuring combined lounge/ dining, spacious kitchen, rear balcony, bathroom with shower, hip bath, vanity and toilet, 2 bedrooms , carport, established lawns and gardens. Please note yard is not suitably fenced for small children.
Please contact our office on 0249921704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form as we work on a pre-approved basis. $300.00 per week.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dungog
Lifestyle in Dungog
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 41 Abbott Lane, Dungog before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.