From $500 per week
41/5 Delhi Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
Rent ID: 4312879
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tranquillity and space at Chelsea
Welcome to 41/5 Delhi Street, a secluded retreat within West Perth that is light bright and airy with poolside views.
This property allows for ample space for apartment living lifestyles. Complete with open plan kitchen with plentiful cupboard space plus a fridge included. The dining and living room is spacious and includes a reverse cycle air-conditioner.
The three generous size bedrooms with fresh paint, brand new carpet and blinds all have built in wardrobes and the master includes an en-suite plus reverse cycle air-conditioner. You also have poolside views with access to the balcony from the master bedroom.
There is a spacious bathroom with a laundry area built in which also includes a washing machine and dryer.
Complex facilities provides its residents with a pool, spa & gym.
Parking Bay and store room with optional visitors bays.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area and master bedroom.
- White goods included (fridge, washing machine and dryer).
- Brand new carpets and blinds to bedrooms.
- Private balcony overlooking the pool.
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms.
CLOSELY LOCATED TO:
- Watertown Brand Outlet Centre - 800m
- Perth CBD - 1.9km
- Kings Park - 1.6km
- Hyde Park - 2.9km
- Supa IGA on Newcastle Street - 2.9km
- Perth Airport - Approx 14.7km
We love our tenants! Come join us at The Property Project and feel the difference. Contact Jess for a private viewing or pop in to one of our scheduled home opens - Jess Rogers 0433 924 318
Note: For all inspections, please meet at the Chelsea gate. You can't miss it with the leafy greenery and number 5. We will meet you there!
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Walk to everything from 41/5 Delhi Street, West Perth. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.