41/47-51 Gerard Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4671745
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Holding Deposit Received Spacious 2 Bedroom Home Conveniently Located
Renovated apartment in well-maintained block. This apartment occupies 101sqm internally and faces Paling Street. Entrance into the building also via Paling Street. Situated within a short level walk to shops, restaurants, and public transport.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Generously sized balcony with leafy outlook
- Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Internal laundry room
- Secure block with intercom and lift access
- Air-conditioning in the living room
- Dedicated car space
- Fridge, microwave, washing machine and dryer optional
- Central location provides easy access to shops, restaurants, and public transport.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 41/47-51 Gerard Street, Cremorne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.