41/1 Surprize Place,
Phillip, ACT 2606
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th January 2021
Rent ID: 4234556
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and Stylish
This two bedroom apartment is ideally located close to the heart of Woden Town Centre. The open-plan living space flows effortlessly from the kitchen to the lounge room, then out to the large balcony. The kitchen features stone bench top and stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher. If you are looking for stylish simplicity, this is it at its best!
- Open-plan living
- Electric oven and cooktop
- Split System heating and cooling
- Double basement parking and lockable storage enclosure
- Large balcony
- Superb complex with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Situated within walking distance of Westfield Woden, Canberra Institute of Technology, The Canberra Hospital, local schools, and public transport.
No current EER available
Phillip is a suburb of Canberra, Australia in the district of Woden Valley. It is located in the centre of the district and contains the district's main commercial centre, Woden Town Centre. The suburb is named after Arthur Phillip, the first Governor of New South Wales. The suburb name was gazetted on 12 May 1966. Streets in Phillip use names associated with the First, Second and Third Fleets; streets in the Swinger Hill were named after architects.
As the commercial and geographical centre of Woden, Phillip contains many of the district's key facilities. As well as the Woden Town Centre, which includes the Westfield Woden shopping centre, a bus interchange and the Lovett Tower (the tallest commercial office building in Canberra), it has its own commercial area located along Botany, Townshend and Parramatta Streets. The Southside campus of the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) is located in the suburb, as is Eddison Park and the Woden Cemetery. Phillip also contains a number of sporting facilities, including the Phillip Enclosed Oval, which has been known as Football Park since 1981 and was the headquarters of Australian rules football in Canberra during the 1980s and 1990s, and the Phillip Swimming & Ice Skating Centre, home to the CBR Brave of the Australian Ice Hockey League. The Canberra College is situated in Phillip.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 2Apply ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Phillip
Lifestyle in Phillip
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Phillip includes balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 41/1 Surprize Place, Phillip today!