Deposit Taken ! Inspection Cancelled thank you !!!
41/1-15 Fontenoy Road,
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3768723
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY APARTMENT IN A GREAT LOCATION
This modern apartment in the popular 'Macquarie Gardens' complex offers contemporary resort style living and generous naturally light-filled interiors. Occupying an enviable position of ultimate convenience, it's an easy stroll to Macquarie Park train station, shopping centre and university, with additional bus services at the doorstep.
- Sun-soaked interiors extends to the wraparound covered entertaining terrace
- Dedicated living and dining space plus inviting sunroom or winter garden
- Bedrooms feature north windows and BIR's; master with ensuite bathroom
- Gas kitchen includes dishwasher, ample bench space and plentiful cabinetry
- Lift access with brand new installed lift
- Exclusive use of facilities including indoor pool, gym, BBQ area and tennis courts
- Short walk to the Macquarie Park Metro station. Bus stops just outside the complex with buses going to Macquarie shopping centre, University, Chatswood and CBD
Ray White Lane Cove
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macquarie Park
Lifestyle in Macquarie Park
You could be living at 41/1-15 Fontenoy Road, Macquarie Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.