41/167 Fitzroy Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,717 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2628754
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ICONIC ST KILDA LOCATION!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
Located in St Kilda's iconic former Wesleyan Church complex, this outstanding one-bedroom apartment has been tailored for an enviable inner city lifestyle. Comprising:
- A generous open plan design
- Large entertaining courtyard, which is impressive, private and secure
- The tiled entrance leads directly into a spacious living and dining area
- Bathed in morning sunlight through oversized windows
- The integrated modern kitchen boasts quality stainless steel fixtures including an oven, gas cooktop, with ample cupboard space and plumbed space for washing machine or washer/dryer combo
- Generous, bright double bedroom with built-in robes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Bathroom with a amble cupboard space, large shower and toilet
The property has been renovated and landscaped with minimal maintenance required.
Located footsteps from CBD trams, cosmopolitan bars and cafes, award-winning restaurants and Albert Park with its picturesque lakeside surrounds. In addition, the beach is just a leisurely stroll away.
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 41/167 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.