41/145 Canterbury Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4581468
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FRESHLY PAINTED STUDIO WITH NEW CARPET IN ENVIABLE TOORAK LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Studio apartment with great natural light.
- Spacious living area.
- Compact kitchen with mini fridge included.
- Updated bathroom with walk in shower.
- Sunny balcony with city views.
- Other features include secure fob entry, corridor CCTV, access to gym and sauna
and communal laundry (coin operated)
- Parking permits available.
Fresh and spacious studio apartment in fabulous convenient location, with shops, restaurants and amenities of Toorak Village only metres walk from your door, and only moments to parklands, Yarra River and easy access to the CBD and freeway.
Close proximity to the trams, ideal for those trips into the city.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 41/145 Canterbury Road, Toorak before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.