4009/120 A'beckett Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,350 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3668565
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultimate City Living!
Unfurnished apartment with generous sized bedrooms, both with ample natural light and mirrored built in robes.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open plan living opens out to balcony.
- Cutting-edge kitchen with dark mirror splash backs and stone bench top, built in refrigerator and European appliances.
- European laundry with washer & dryer
- Sleek bathroom with stone tiles and shower, with plenty of space.
Resort style facilities include garden terrace, gymnasium, yoga studio, indoor lap pool, 48 seat theater(which can be hired privately at no charge), BBQ facilities and chef's kitchen with dining room and lounge (which can be hired privately at no charge).
Fulton Lane is located right in the heart of Melbourne CBD, within walking distance to Queen Victoria Market, RMIT University, Flagstaff Garden, Melbourne University and city's major transport hubs including Melbourne Central train station and city trams. It is the perfect location for working professionals or students alike.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 4009/120 A'beckett Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how