40 William Hart Crescent,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124324
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Thornton - As new freestanding with SLUG
Ideally located in a quiet street in the highly sought-after master-planned Thornton Estate, minutes walk to Penrith train station, Westfield and parks. This free-standing three-bedrooms unfurnished house is beautifully presented with park frontage.
- Freestanding single level home with fenced back yard
- Back lane single lock up garage with internal access
- Tiled open living/dining flows to the covered alfresco area
- Dual-zone ducted A/C, verticle blinds & flyscreens throughout
- Large entertainer's eat-in Kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and blinds, linen cupboard
- King-sized master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robes
- Side gate access to the back yard and garage through a paved path
- The main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Pets OK on application.
Available 14th November 2020.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 40 William Hart Crescent, Penrith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: dishwasher and air-conditioning.