40 Tregear Street,
Moonah, TAS 7009
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647762
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In the middle of it all
This 3-4 bedroom weatherboard home is located on a level 561m2 block in the heart of Moonah. Featuring high ceilings, Polished floorboards throughout, renovated kitchen with ample storage, both a wood heater and reverse cycle heat pump (for all year round comfort). What more could you want?!
Fully fenced and secure rear yard with a timber deck perfect for entertaining. Single car garage, and within walking distance to everything.
A stylish bathroom with a spa bath, and 2 toilets. A spacious laundry that has recently been renovated, with so much space and storage.
Available Now. Pets negotiable upon application. Twelve Month Lease.
Please note the following:
- To view this property please register online, you will receive an email and/or SMS as soon as Inspection Times are available.
Keeping in line with the COVID19 tracing requirements we will be providing QR Codes to be used at all open homes. We would appreciate if you have the Check In Tas app downloaded on your mobile device prior to arriving at the property to avoid congestion.
PLEASE NOTE: NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moonah
Lifestyle in Moonah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 40 Tregear Street, Moonah before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.