40 Threadneedle Street,
Attwood, VIC 3049
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4320547
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR LEASE BY PENNISI
- Single-level family home with 4 double bedrooms, all carpeted with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite
- Versatile kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, dishwasher, and stainless steel industry oven
- Butlers Pantry with ample storage
- Large living and dining area
- Two bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screens
- Formal lounge room at front of house
- Theatre room with bi-folding doors flowing through to the living room
- Rumpus room with open fireplace with external access to the rear yard
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access and second roller door to the rear yard
- Low-maintenance with full-width timber decking ideal for the entertainer
- Evaporative cooling
- Hydronic heating throughout
- Alarm system
- Vaccumaid system
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Video intercom
Set amongst the prized Cambridge Gardens in a quiet location a short drive to local primary and secondary schools. Nearby parks include Willowbrook Reserve, Meadow Park and Drummond Reserve. Close to Westmeadows Shopping centre. Approximately 1.2km walk to Bus Lines - City and Airport.
Everything you have dreamed of is in this home. Nothing has been missed... fresh paint, low-maintenance garden beds, and ample living room zones for a growing family or professional couple that loves to entertain.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment. If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, please use the button above to request an inspection or call 03 9379 5616.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Attwood
Lifestyle in Attwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 40 Threadneedle Street, Attwood. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.