40 Rosella Court,
Moranbah, QLD 4744
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4843736
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 4 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM HOME, WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND PARKS. BREAK LEASE UNTIL 07/07/2022
This 4 bedroom modern home has a classic open plan kitchen with 2 spacious living areas. Boasting 4 decent sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, double car garage and a fully fenced backyard.
* 4 decent sized bedrooms with built in robes, aircon and ceiling fans.
* Master with spacious en-suite and large walk in robe.
* Ensuite with double vanity and oversized shower.
* Open plan tiled kitchen and dining.
* Carpeted media room with double doors.
* Modern main bathroom with separate toilet .
* Outdoor undercover entertaining area.
* Double lock up car garage.
* Fully fenced yard.
BREAK LEASE UNTIL 07/07/2022
Please call Nikki Adams to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moranbah
Lifestyle in Moranbah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Moranbah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 40 Rosella Court, Moranbah today!