40 Old Logan Road,
Camira, QLD 4300
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4253187
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new modern townhouses, Easy access to M7/M2/M5 School catchment zone : Camira State School
RENT FROM $355. NEAR NEW MODERN DESIGN, 3 BED, AIR CON, 3rd TOILET DOWNSTAIRS, MASTER ROOM EN-SUITE, FREE GYM
- 3 Large bedrooms, all have built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan living areas.
- Air Conditioning
- Centrally located kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher
- Extra toilet downstairs for guests
- Fully fenced courtyard
- Master bedroom with ensuite and most have aircon
- Some units have a balcony
- Some units have a walk-in robe, other units have robes with 3 sliding mirrored doors featuring hanging and centre shelving
- Main bathroom includes toilet
Within 1km of Gailes train station, 800m to M7/M2 exit, It has easy access to all amenities and is close to the Ipswich, Logan and Centenary motorways, making it easy to get to both the city, Ipswich and other destinations.
Security is at an optimum with monitored security cameras throughout the complex. But Sorry! No pets are permitted.
An extra bonus, Southridge has a gymnasium for use by tenants for free.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camira
Lifestyle in Camira
Picture yourself living at 40 Old Logan Road, Camira. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, balcony, and remote garage.