40 Norwich Way,
High Wycombe, WA 6057
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4684133
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WE WILL NOT BE ACCETING ANY NEW APPLICATIONS ON THIS PROPERTY.
This sleek, near new 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ready to move into. Set in a quiet location close to all amenities and nestled in a quality neighbourhood.
- Beautiful modern kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking
- 4 good sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe and other bedrooms with built in robes
- Tiled floors to living area
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Beautifully finished bathrooms with stone vanity tops
- 2 Split system air conditioners
- Security alarm system
- Window locks
- Theatre Room
- Double remote garage
- Reticulated compact gardens and undercover entertaining area.
- Pets Considered upon application!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for High Wycombe
Lifestyle in High Wycombe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in High Wycombe could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 40 Norwich Way, High Wycombe today!