40 Mulgara Loop,
Throsby, ACT 2914
$3,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4205399
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Near-new Family House in Terrific Throsby!
Move into this sweet family home before the end of 2020 and sit back until the busy school term begins. There are 2 schools nearby - Mother Theresa and Harrison School. Your children will walk or bike to the school you choose.
This family home was built by Rawson Homes and it was occupied by the property owner family for less than 2 years. The land size is 450sqm and the building size is approx. 250sqm including the internal area (197sqm) and all other external areas such as a double garage, porch, and alfresco.
The master bedroom was designed very spacious for the beauty and the beast of the house. It flows through the office/study and walk-in-robe attached. The ensuite is classic yet bold.
The 2nd bedroom is just suitable for your oldest son or daughter. He or she will enjoy its convenient location close to the bathroom and powder room. A king-size bedroom will fit the room as well.
The 3rd and 4th bedrooms will be loved by younger children who like to enjoy their hobbies or play the piano.
All the families will be spoiled at watching Samsung 65" Curved TV screen with a BOSE home theatre system boasting excellent sounds both indoor and outdoor upside timber deck. You can't wait for the weekend for entertainment with your family and friends.
The huge living area is fully covered with a laminate floor which makes a clean and tidy atmosphere inside the home.
The kitchen has a 40mm stone benchtop and is equipped with Westinghouse appliances. 900mm gas cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher, and microwave. LG Dios Fridge will make unlimited ice and cool water for your family.
There are the pantry and laundry area at the back of the kitchen. Keep your food and household goods on the coolest side of the house.
The B&D garage is so smart that you can open and close the garage door with your smartphone app. Don't panic, just take your smartphone when you go outside.
Surrounded by two nature reserves, Throsby is always great to walk or ride along the pathways. You will see how the family walk can be your routine activities. The award-winning playground is always welcomed by all Throsbians with children. There will be a sanctuary learning centre and soccer field in the near future.
Features of this family home include:
* Contemporary living and dining area with glass sliding doors opening to private open space/entertaining area.
* Premium quality timber laminate flooring throughout living areas
* Designer kitchen with Westinghouse appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher, and built-in microwave.
* Master bedroom with study/office, walk-in robe, and ensuite. All other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
* Daikin ducted reverse cycled heating and cooling with two zones
* Secure double garage with smartphone & auto control doors and internal access
* Large secure back yard with landscaped gardens
* Security Alarm
* Video intercom
Available Options (not included in the rent):
* Samsung 10kg Washing Machine & Dryer
* LG Dios Fridge with water & ice maker function
* Steel shelves for storage in the garage
* Sealy bed and ensemble (1 queen, 1 single)
2.5km to Gungahlin Town Centre, 11km to the City Centre, IKEA, Costco.
2.5 hours driving to Western Sydney through super easy access to the Federal Hwy.
Please call Kyong
Please go to www.realrenta.com.au/rent/property/1561
To apply for this property or for more information.
2 Garage spaces
6 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Throsby comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 40 Mulgara Loop, Throsby today!