40 Marmion Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3053533
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOME
Walk into this beautiful property and feel at home straight away! Spanning over two levels this well located property includes:
* Large living and dining room that over looks the Tuscan styled courtyard
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* First bedroom with polished floors, book cases and an ornate fireplace
* Bathroom and laundry
* Master bedroom with built-ins, air-con and balcony
* Main bathroom with full sized bath.
* Third bedroom with loads of storage and air-con
* Linen press
* Lock up auto garage and storage
If you are looking for a home with style and comfort then don't miss this one!
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Camperdown? 40 Marmion Street, Camperdown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how