40 Limerick Street,
Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3830843
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Family Home - Fully fenced. - Pets OK
IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS:
With the volume of COVID-19 cases rising, we kindly ask that you DO NOT ATTEND inspections if you are unwell in any way, if you have been in contact with a confirmed case or travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
All persons attending inspections are required to use hand sanitiser upon entry and respect social distancing recommendations
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A ONE ON ONE INSPECTION OF THIS PROPERTY
This lovely renovated home is on a fully fenced and flat block making it the perfect property to make your family home. Surrounded by beautiful shady trees, this home has lovely street appeal. Inside, the spacious living area flows through to the dining which expands out to a veranda overlooking the leafy front yard. The kitchen is in good condition and located in the center of the home.
This property features:
* Private home with new security screens throughouts
* Central kitchen with gas cooktop
* Open to lovely dining with polished timber floors which expands to lovely deck
* Ceiling fans
* Three bedrooms
* Family bathroom with shower over bath
* Double lock up garage to the rear, accessed by concrete driveway
* Undercover entertaining area
* Gas Hot water
* Flat, fully fenced block
* YARD MAINTENANCE INCLUDED! Don't spend your weekends mowing lawns!
* Pets on Application
Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is great, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 17km from Brisbane City.
Please ensure that you register to attend by clicking 'Book Inspection', or call Sheryl on 0488 019 508 . By registering, we can keep you informed of any changes or cancellations to the appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Acacia Ridge
Lifestyle in Acacia Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Acacia Ridge could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 40 Limerick Street, Acacia Ridge today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how