40 Hancock Avenue,
Campbelltown, SA 5074
Rent ID: 985000
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Plenty of room for the kids!
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE.
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times.
Alternatively, go to our website raywhiteadelaide.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
Ray White Adelaide Property Management is very pleased to offer for lease this home at 40 Hancock Avenue Campbelltown for lease.
Do you need a place that has a big, secure backyard for those family members to run around in, play to their hearts content and enjoy the great outdoors?
40 Hancock Avenue, Campbelltown is the place for you.
- Near new flooring throughout bedrooms, lounge and kitchen areas
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Seperate kitchen/dining area
- Good sized loungeroom
- Kitchen with gas cooking plenty of storage
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Large rear yard
Pets - Negotiable
Furnished - No
Lease Term - 12 months
Water - Tenants are responsible for water usage and supply charges
Close to public transport and 15 minutes from the city, this home is also close to public schools and the Campbelltown library, also a couple minutes walk away is Dennis Morrisey park and Fourth Creek, inspect today!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbelltown
Lifestyle in Campbelltown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Campbelltown? 40 Hancock Avenue, Campbelltown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how