40 Faulkland Crescent,
Kings Park, NSW 2148
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4594782
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Family Home.
Recently painted 3 bedroom home with plenty of living space. Main bedroom with mirrored robe and new carpets in all bedrooms. L-shaped lounge dining with freshly stained floorboards and combustion fire + reverse cycle split system. Kitchen with granite benchtop, dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven. Meals area off kitchen leading through french doors to the undercovered decked entertaining area. Large bathroom with toilet. Laundry with 2nd toilet. Single garage with internal access. Carport.
Plantation shutters throughout.
May accept an outside pet
Long term lease available
As your health and safety is paramount to us and in line with government regulation for COVID-19, our properties may be viewed by appointment only and only 1 person may inspect at a time. Please submit an online application and we will contact you.*
Register online to be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
* Please remain home if you are feeling unwell, and if you are coming for inspection, please wear mask & maintain 1.5m physical distancing inside and outside the property. The advice from the NSW Health Department.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kings Park
Lifestyle in Kings Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 40 Faulkland Crescent, Kings Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, fully fenced, and dishwasher.