$850 Weekly including Pool Maintenance!
40 Drysdale Street,
Mount Ommaney, QLD 4074
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4183475
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Opulence, Views & Privacy
This absolutely stunning federation style home boasts breathtaking views over the beautiful Gertrude McLeod Golf Course, on an elevated private block in a supremely convenient and highly sought after Mt Ommaney location. Offering a move in and enjoy bonus, with the inclusion of pool maintenance. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the afternoon breezes and sunsets in this master planned design which exudes timeless appeal with all the refinements of a modern family home.
- Formal Entry
- Study with air conditioning
- Formal carpeted lounge and dining with gorgeous working fireplace
- Spacious chefs country kitchen with new dishwasher, breakfast bar and great bench space and cabinetry
- Informal air conditioned tiled meals/family room leading to covered entertainment area
- Air conditioned tiled rumpus room with built in bar and access to outdoor entertainment area
- Expansive covered entertainment area with fan overlooking sparkling in ground pool, landscaped gardens and beautiful views
- Powder room
- Laundry with external access
- Double automatic garage
- Main suite boasting air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite with private spa bath and jaw dropping views
- 3 additional bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes (2 air conditioned)
- Family 3 way bathroom with separate toilet
Properties of this calibre, with these sorts of inclusions are truly rare and not an opportunity to be missed! Call us to arrange an inspection today!
Option to include Garden Maintenance for just $50 extra per week!
* Small outdoor pets negotiable on application
** Water charges applicable - please ask our Friendly Property Manager for more information at time of inspection
**Some furnishings can be included - please ask for more information at time of inspection
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is easy with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and with the new Legacy Way on the Western Freeway, travel is easy.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Simply phone us on (07) 3376 8000 and we will arrange an inspection ASAP for you.
If you email an enquiry please include your phone number so we can contact you ASAP.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We accept applications on Centenary Real Estate & 1Form application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Ommaney
Lifestyle in Mount Ommaney
Want to live in Mount Ommaney? 40 Drysdale Street, Mount Ommaney could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.