40 Brecknock Way,
Girrawheen, WA 6064
$1,420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4650169
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy Renovated 3 x 1
*HOME OPEN CANCELLED 30/11 - RESCHEDULED TO 01/12 at 12.30-12.45pm - Apologies for any inconvenience caused*
This little gem sits on a spacious block in a lovely street and is just a short stroll to local parks. The home has been shown some attention and benefits from a renovated kitchen, bathroom and has a great outdoor space ready to enjoy the summer evenings ahead.
Features you have been searching for -
- Situated on a large block with plenty of space front & back
- Original jarrah flooring throughout
- Renovated modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast bar and meals area
- Cosy front lounge with Air con
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with double shower head
- Undercover rear patio area & garden
- Convenient location with shops, schools & transport links close by
Register online to view today!
*All applications will be processed only once a tenant has attended the open, we accept online applications via 2Apply and the Tenant App or via the manual forms offered at the home open only.
Register to view online with home open times scheduled. Please note, with the current market demand we encourage you to register and attend the scheduled opens and we endeavour to answer as many calls as possible but please email an enquiry instead to receive a response. We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this at these extremely busy times.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Girrawheen
Lifestyle in Girrawheen
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Girrawheen? 40 Brecknock Way, Girrawheen could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.