40 Bacchus Drive,
Epping, VIC 3076
$1,586 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2376006
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOW MAINTENANCE EPPING GEM!
This town home offers; 3 bedrooms with built in robes, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe & private balcony. Separate /formal lounge area, upstairs landing/study area, central heating, open kitchen/meals area, modern kitchen & bathrooms, stainless steel kitchen appliances, low maintenance rear yard with double car garage off back lane way. Located in the Hayston Valley Estate with Lyndarum Woolworths, medical centre, gym, butcher & other specialty stores across the road!
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 40 Bacchus Drive, Epping is unfurnished and available to rent.