40/58 Myrtle Street,
Ivanhoe, VIC 3079
$1,456 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4666301
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This is it!
Visit our website to see complete 360 and video tours for specific apartments. Copy and paste the below link in your browser to view all apartments and floorplans available in the building: https://www.motionproperty.com.au/ivanhoe-gardens/
The wait is finally over! Introducing Ivanhoe Gardens.
Flaunting an enviable lifestyle in one of Melbournes most beautiful established suburbs, these brand new apartments offer style, security and resort-like amenities.
Ticking all the boxes, each apartment is:
- Flooded with glorious natural light.
- Bursting with storage space.
- Fully kitted with a gourmet kitchen complete with island benches, modern finishes and stylish appliances.
- Presented with a spacious living/dining with access to the private balcony, purpose-built for everyday living and entertaining.
- Fitted with built in mirrored robe in the generous sized bedroom.
- Equipped with fully tiled bathroom with matte black tapware and stylish finishes.
Additionally, you will enjoy the:
- Stunning engineered timber floors throughout living areas
- European laundry
- Secure intercom and entry
- Basement parking space & storage cage
The picture is complete with the ultimate in resident amenity with an array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces including:
- TechnoGym Fitness Centre with Yoga Studio
- Squash Court
- Sit back and relax in the Wellness Centre offering a Steam and Sauna
- Central Gardens and Outdoor dining areas - the perfect escape for the weekend
- Private Dining Room and Wine Cellar
- Gold Class Cinema
- Games room with table tennis and pool table
- Golf Simulator
- Business Centre
And if all of this wasn't enough the convenience of click and collect lockers, car wash, dog wash and Electric Car Charging system are all on offer to the lucky residents of Ivanhoe Gardens.
Enjoy remarkable convenience only a short stroll to Burgundy Street's lively shops and cafes, and moments from Austin Hospital, Warringal Shopping Centre, Heidelberg Train Station, a host of local parks and walking trail as well some of Melbourne's finest schools.
*Please note images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary.
Visit our website to see a complete list of available apartments: https://www.motionproperty.com.au/ivanhoe-gardens/
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ivanhoe
Lifestyle in Ivanhoe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
40/58 Myrtle Street, Ivanhoe, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ivanhoe.