40/34 East Parade,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th September 2021
Rent ID: 4571162
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS UNFURNISHED APARTMENT
This north facing unfurnished one bedroom apartment is located on the 4th floor in the East Bank Apartments. Appliances include a dishwasher, fridge, microwave and washer/dryer. Offering an expansive balcony, keyless electronic entry and intercom system, high ceilings, solid bamboo flooring to kitchen and living areas and quality carpets to the bedroom. Perfectly located between Optus Stadium, Matagarup Footbridge and the sanctuary of Claisebrook Cove.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Stunning open plan living/dining area with high ceilings and bamboo flooring
2. Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, fridge and microwave
3. Semi-En-suite style bathroom
4. Energy efficient lighting, air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
5. Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
6. Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
7. Secure keyless entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking and electric car-charging station
8. Great location being part of the Claisebrook cove village with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door
PARKING: ONE SECURE CAR BAY + STORE ROOM
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm an appointment or contact our Leasing Specialist Grace Jenkins on 0488 388 604 or on 9200 6168!
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not correctly register for a viewing, the time that you saw may not go ahead. Please remember to enter your correct details to stay updated with the booked home open time and any changes that may occur.
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'
All attendees are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
40/34 East Parade, East Perth, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Perth.