40/21-27 Meadow Crescent,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4499604
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful & Sunny Two Bedroom Unit In Meadowbank!
This beautiful two bedroom unit is located in a well maintained complex located at the rear. It features combined lounge and dining area, neat kitchen with electric cooking, bathroom with shower over bath, entertaining balcony, lock up garage & Conveniently located close to Meadowbank station, ferry, tafe and shopping centre.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Two Bedrooms both with built-ins
- Combined Lounge And Dining Areas
- Neat Kitchen With Electric Cooking
- Bathroom With Combined Bath / Shower
- Inturnal Laundry
- Lock Up Garage with storage room
- 5 min walk to Meadowbank Train Station (0.5km)=
- 6 min walk to Meadowbank Warf (0.5km)
- 1 min walk to Memorial Park (0.1km)
- 9 min walk to IGA supper market (0.7km)
- 12 min walk to Meadowbank TAFE (0.9km)
- 7 min drive to Top Ryde Shopping Centre (2.6km)
- 25 min drive to Sydney CBD (15.5km)
- 15 min drive to Parramatta CBD (10.2km)
For a full and comprehensive list of our currently available rental properties, please visit the Green Real Estate website at www.grea.com.au and register your details for us to advise you of specific properties that match your criteria.
For any queries, please don't hesitate to contact Green Real Estate on the details below.
Phone: 02 9807 88 99
Fax: 02 9807 8988
Address: 994 Victoria Road, West Ryde NSW 2114
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 40/21-27 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.