40/18 Cecilia Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
Rent ID: 4100796
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SIZE, LOCATION AND GREAT PRESENTATION
Perfectly positioned on the mid floor of a modern low rise security complex. This peaceful apartment is located close to the centre of Marrickville village. You will be spoilt for choice with all the lifestyle, cafes, fashion shops, wine bars, schools, specialty stores & Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre.
Closely located to all forms of public transport this property is ideally located for those looking for that hip inner city lifestyle or it's close proximity to the City limits.
This attractive apartment has been freshly painted and with new carpet. It also offers:
* 2 double bedrooms with built-ins and access to balcony from each bedroom
* gourmet open plan kitchen with granite bench-tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cook top flowing onto large lounge room with access to balcony
* generous entertainer's balcony with sun drenched leafy aspect
* full sized bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate internal laundry
* generous entertainer's balcony with a sun drenched leafy aspect
* secure basement lock up garage with extra storage space
This great apartment is immaculately presented in a very sought after location, your inspection is a must!
Available 1st February 2017
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
You could be living at 40/18 Cecilia Street, Marrickville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.