40/14 Hassall Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4416640
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
[Under Application] Oversized Two Bedroom Apartment in heart of Parramatta- negotiable
PROPERTY ID: 159733 (quote when calling)
This two-bedroom apartment is Located at the centre of Parramatta, and it is available now! It is perfect for professionals, couples and families seeking convenience, comfort and contemporary living.
The Property includes:
- Two generously-sized bedrooms with built-in robe
- Master bedroom with a full ensuite
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Air conditioning
- Secure car space
- 3 minutes to Parramatta train station
- Local schools in the area include: Parramatta Public School, Arthur Phillip High School, St Oliver's Primary, Rosehill Public School Preschool
- All your shopping needs are covered with Westfield Parramatta
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Riverside Deli Bar Cafe, Badmanner, Beanie Cafe, Port Bar Restaurant, Sahra By The River, Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co.
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: River Foreshore Reserve, James Ruse Reserve and Jubilee Park
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 40/14 Hassall Street, Parramatta. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.