40/273 Hay Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4090074
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER APPLICATION!! FURNISHED APARTMENT ON HAY STREET
If you feel unwell, have cold/flu symptoms, have been overseas and/or interstate in the past 14 days, or have been in close contact with confirmed case of COVID-19, we ask you to notify us immediately to cancel the viewing/inspection.
During the inspection, please do not touch anything and you must follow the government recommendation for social distance guidelines maintaining 1.5m distance with our representative.
To view this property, please contact us using the link provided and state your availability (date & time).
If you wish to apply for this property after viewing; please provide us with your email address prior to inspection. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed, please hand the completed form to the representative during inspection.
Absolute Realtors Group present Kingstone on Hay Apartment;
* 2 big bedrooms
* 1 carbay
* 4th floor
* Wardrobes to all bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen and living room
* Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Air conditioning to all bedrooms and living room
* Good size balcony
* Pool, spa, and gym in the building
* Storage room
Sorry, no pets
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 40/273 Hay Street, East Perth is fully furnished and available to rent.