4 Willman Place,
Bathurst, NSW 2795
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th May 2021
Rent ID: 1326770
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
VIEWS OF MT PANORAMA
This three bedroom home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. It has great size living areas, lounge and huge family area plus bottled gas. Close to both public and catholic schools. Spacious rear yard that is fully fenced and has a single lock up garage. NO PETS.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bathurst
Lifestyle in Bathurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
4 Willman Place, Bathurst, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bathurst.