4 Willis Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$2,085 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4866568
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic 3 bedroom in Frankston High School Zone
This 3-bedroom classic also boasts all those much-loved period features like high ornate ceilings and hardwood timber floors. A well-proportioned living room, brand new kitchen and open meals zone, sunroom/study, a newly renovated family bathroom, laundry and three good-sized bedrooms with robes complete the home. Outside you will find a huge secure backyard.
Located within the Frankston High School and within walking distance to Frankston CBD, train station, Chisholm TAFE, PARC, shops and the beach.
Please click the 'apply' button on the www.realestate.com.au advertisement, this will bring you to our online application program 'Ignite'. Please follow the prompts provided. Once finalised, your online application will be sent directly to our office for processing.
Ignite Application Details
Email: [email protected]
Please ensure you attach:
- 3 forms of identification (Must include Photo ID)
- Payslips, or other proof of income
- Professional, rental & personal references
- All applicants require photo ID in order to inspect the property
- All applicants attending an open for inspection are required to check-in on registration booklet
- You will be required to inspect the property before being accepted to lease the property
*Inspection times are subject to change without notice*
For more similar properties please follow the link to our OBrien Real Estate Frankston webpage.
O'Brien Real Estate adheres to Covid safe practices. All inspection attendees and visitors to our office must adhere to government regulations before entering the property.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 4 Willis Street, Frankston. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.